'It's human' says Bon Jovi on daughter's heroin overdose
Stephanie was found unconscious in her hostel in New York and was hospitalised Nov 19. Bon Jovi, 50, says it was a shocking tragedy for him, reports contactmusic.com.
"It's human. What I do for a living seems glitzy and glamorous but if you don't take it too seriously it's a great way to make a living. And then life goes on. Things happen. This tragedy was something that I had to face too. So we'll get through it," Bon Jovi said.
"People's warm wishes for my family and I have been really reassuring," he said. "So, we're good." he added.