Boy swallows balloon, dies

A two-year-old boy choked to death after he accidentally swallowed a balloon while playing on Monday morning near his house Hulimavu. The deceased has been identified as Nawaz son of Reshma and Abubakar who works in a garage in Kammanahalli.

A two-year-old boy choked to death after accidentally swallowing a balloon while playing near his home in Hulimavu, South Bengaluru, on Monday morning. 

Nawaz, the son of Reshma and Abubakar, stopped breathing and ran into the house. Alarmed by his condition, his parents took him to a hospital where doctors said he had swallowed something while playing. He was later shifted to Apollo Hospitals where he died. The Hulimavu police have registered a case.

Liked the story?

  • Happy
  • Amused
  • Sad
  • Frustrated
  • Angry

Thanks for Rating !

Dear Reader,

Welcome to our new site! We would appreciate it if you could send us your feedback about our site to ​ dhfeedback@deccanherald.co.in

Thanks for your support!