Fire in company's kitchen in IT hub

A fire broke out at a company’s kitchen and its chimney in a multi-storied building near Prestige Tech Park at Kadubeesanahalli in Marathahalli, east Bengaluru on Friday morning.

According to fire officials, the fire started on the ground floor of the company’s kitchen. The building had seven floors and with the smoke billowing to the top floor, it appeared the entire building was on fire.

One fire tender was rushed to the spot to put out the fire after security guards at the company building initially started extinguishing it with their fire safety equipment. Employees inside the building were seen rushing out in panic and assembling at safety points. No one was injured in the incident. The Marathahalli police confirmed the incident but said no one approached them with a complaint.

Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi? Who will win the battle royale of the Lok Sabha Elections 2019


Get real-time news updates, views and analysis on Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on Deccanherald.com/news/lok-sabha-elections-2019 


Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram with #DHPoliticalTheatre for live updates on the Indian general elections 2019.

Liked the story?

  • 1

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 1

    Sad
  • 1

    Frustrated
  • 7

    Angry

Comments:

Fire in company's kitchen in IT hub

0 comments

Write the first review for this !