Baby dies of burns

Mahesh’s mother had boiled water to bathe the child. She left the child in the bathroom and went to the kitchen to get soap. The kid which was holding the bucket, slipped into the hot water tub. With more than 60 per cent burns, the child was shifted to Victoria Hospital burns ward. After battling for life for four days, Mahesh died during the wee hours of Wednesday.

Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi? Who will win the battle royale of the Lok Sabha Elections 2019


Get real-time news updates, views and analysis on Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on Deccanherald.com/news/lok-sabha-elections-2019 


Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram with #DHPoliticalTheatre for live updates on the Indian general elections 2019.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry