Teenager from Ch'nagar electrocuted

Basavaraju (19), a native of K Salundi in Chamarajanagar district is the deceased.
A carpenter by profession, he had gone to the capital for  work.

He came in contact with the electric wire while on job at the platform six of the railway station in Bangalore.

He was treated at Victoria Hospital, before being shifted to K R Hospital here.
A doctor at the hospital here declared him brought dead.

A case has been registered.

DH Newsletter Privacy Policy Get the top news in your inbox
GET IT
Comments (+)