Two die after inhaling poisonous gas

Lokesh Chand Sharma, 50, a resident of Jangpura, and sewer cleaner Rampal, 25, died after inhaling poisonous gas around 4 p.m.

Sharma had called Rampal to clean a sewer in the basement of his house. When Rampal opened the lid of the sewer, both of them collapsed, the official said.

Sharma's neighbours rushed both of them to hospital where they died. Sharma was using the basement as office for his property dealing business.

Assembly elections 2019 | Get the latest news, views and analysis on elections in Haryana and Maharashtra on DeccanHerald.com


For election-related news in Maharashtra, click here

For election-related news in Haryana, click here

DH Newsletter Privacy Policy Get top news in your inbox daily
GET IT
Comments (+)