Fire in Delhi school, children suffer breathing problems

“The incident took place at around 11.15 am when a fire broke out in a primary school in Bapraula village. Two fire tenders were rushed to the spot,” a fire brigade official said. “Due to the fire, nine children suffered breathing problems. They were taken to Sanjay Gandhi hospital where they are undergoing treatment. No one has suffered any serious injuries and none of the children were unconscious,” a senior police officer said.  

“A short circuit in the main power switch was the reason for the fire breakout. The main power line was immediately cut off and the fire was brought under control,” the police official added.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry