Shops gutted in accidental fire in Chikmagalur

According to police, the shops caught fire around 3 am and a footwear shop belonging to a certain Riyaz, a STD booth, Bombay Bazaar, a godown belonging to Ahmed and a gift centre were reduced to ashes. The auto drivers in the vicinity were the first ones to notice the fire.
They immediately informed the shop owners who in turn informed the fire service personnel.
Though the fire brigades succeeded in extinguishing the fire, they could not help a few shops reducing to ashes.

Circle Inspector Siddaiah, Traffic Inspector Ramesh were present at the spot.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry