Girl killed in cracker burst


Sandhya, daughter of Lurdu, a resident of Chamarajapet, was a class 10 student at St Joseph’s High School. Police said that the accident occurred when Sandhya was trying to light a candle placed next to a box of crackers.

The girl sustained severe burns when she accidentally lit the box and died while she was being shifted to the hospital. Andersonpet police have registered a case.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry