3 of family injured in AC explosion

Three of a family were injured when an air-conditioner exploded following electrical short circuit in their house in RT Nagar on Monday.

According to police, Shivarudrappa, 32, a cab driver, his wife Veena, 27, and their three-year-old daughter Aishwarya suffered burns and are undergoing treatment at Victoria Hospital. 

Around 1 pm, there was an explosion in the family’s rented house at Bettadahalli, near RT Nagar. Fire Control Room officials said two fire tenders were rushed to the spot. Meanwhile, neighbours had rushed the family to the hospital.

DH Newsletter Privacy Policy Get top news in your inbox daily
GET IT
Comments (+)