Man comes in contact with live wire, dies

Dhanappa Shivappa, 50, was electrocuted on Tuesday evening when he came in contact with a live wire hanging opposite the National Games Village in Koramangala.

The victim, hailing from Gadag district, was working at Prani Daya Sangha near the Games Village. He is survived by wife, two daughters and a son.

According to residents, several complaints were made to Bescom about the hanging wire, but no action was taken.

“This is the second such incident in a span of two months. It is a case of negligence by the Bescom officials,” said Chandrappa S, a resident of Koramangala.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry