Youth dies as mobile phone explodes during charging

Youth dies as mobile phone explodes during charging

A 24-year-old youth died after his mobile phone exploded while it was being charged in Korma village under Nainwa police station here, police said here.

Rajulal Gurjar was yesterday using his mobile phone, while it was also put on charging. Suddenly, the mobile battery exploded with a high sound causing him severe burn injuries on chest and hand.

He was rushed in an unconscious state to community health centre (CHC), Nainwa where he was declared brought dead by the doctors.

Dr Samandar Lal Meena, In-charge at Nainwa CHC, who conducted the post-mortem, said that the victim had received severe burn injuries on chest and hands.

The youth died due to electric shock and burn injuries, Meena said, adding the body was handed over to the family members after post-mortem.

Nainwa police said that a case has been registered and investigation is on.

Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi? Who will win the battle royale of the Lok Sabha Elections 2019


Get real-time news updates, views and analysis on Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on Deccanherald.com/news/lok-sabha-elections-2019 


Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram with #DHPoliticalTheatre for live updates on the Indian general elections 2019.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry