Fire accident in Meenakshi Mall

People inside the Royal Meenakshi Mall on Bannerghatta Road rushed out in panic after a fire broke out in a restaurant at the mall’s food court late on Tuesday evening.

According to the police, the fire was first noticed in the kitchen of a restaurant on the second floor.

An electric short-circuit in the exhaust fan and an air-conditioner at the restaurant led to the incident. Two fire tenders rushed to the spot and doused the flames immediately, said the police. 

Nobody was injured in the mishap. As it was a weekday, the crowd was negligible, said the Hulimavu police.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 1

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry