Hot liquid splatters, 4 kids suffer burns

An incident of four children suffering burns as a hot liquid from a pressure cooker splattered on them, at an anganwadi centre at Natanahalli has come to light in the taluk.

An anganwadi assistant was cooking rice in a pressure cooker on Monday afternoon. It is said that she had removed the lid of the cooker before the steam was completely released, so, the hot gruel spread across the room injuring the children at the anganwadi.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry