Jackson overdosed himself: Doc

 
Lawyers for Murray will argue that it was the 50-year-old singer who administered himself the fatal overdose rather than his physician, reported the website TMZ which had first broken the news of Jackson’s death.

The defense will state that around noon, Murray left the room for approximately two minutes to go to the bathroom. While he was gone, the defense believes Jackson suddenly awakened and was frustrated as he had spent nearly 9 hours trying in vain to sleep.
The defense theory is that Jackson who was a Propofol addict took the 20 ml bottle of the drug and self-injected the remaining contents through IV, causing a massive overdose that stopped his heart.

His lawyers plan to tell the court that, “Dr Murray walked back in the room and saw Jackson with his eyes open and pupils dilated. Dr Murray dropped the phone and began administering CPR.”

In February, Murray was charged with involuntary manslaughter but pleaded not guilty. If convicted, he faces four years in prison.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry