Two kids of a family die after eating dinner

Two kids of a family die after eating dinner

Two kids of a family died while their sibling and parents fell ill after having dinner at their house at Patapaapanagudi in Challakere taluk of the district on Thursday.

The deceased have been identified as Varshini (3) and Jagadish (6), children of Bhojappa and Lakshmidevi couple.

The family members, who had consumed rice and bonda for dinner, fell ill late on Thursday night. The kids complained of nausea and vomiting. The condition worsened in the early hours of Friday and the duo died en route to Challakere hospital.

Their sibling and parents have been subjected to checkups and are said to be out of danger.

The victims are suspected to have consumed lizard-infested food. The Parashurampur police have registered a case.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry