Belagavi: Students suffer burns

Four students of SDVS English Medium School in Sankeshwar town, Hukkeri taluk, suffered burns in a mishap on Thursday. 

The students were hurt when boiling water from a radiator ripped open accidentally and splashed on their bodies. The incident occurred near Gotur village in Hukkeri on Thursday. 

The injured students have been identified as Lachket Koli (6), Siddharth Patil (5), Srishail Kumar Mathpati (4) and Anuradha Mathpati (6).

The incident took place when the students were on their way to school. They suffered burns on hands, legs and face. They have been admitted to a private hospital for treatment.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry

Comments:

Belagavi: Students suffer burns

0 comments

Write the first review for this !