Fire destroys tarpaulin sheets, rubber material

Fire destroys tarpaulin sheets, rubber material

A fire broke out in two-storey building near JC Road on Saturday morning. 

On receiving a call at around 8.30 am, 12 fire personnel with three fire tenders rushed to douse the fire. It took them over two hours to bring the fire under control. 

Electric short circuit is said to be the reason for the fire, which broke out in the ground floor where tarpaulin sheets, rubber items, computers, furniture and other materials were stored. The entire floor was gutted.

DH Newsletter Privacy Policy Get top news in your inbox daily
GET IT
Comments (+)