Paani puri contamination

Over 55 people fell sick after consuming contaminated paani puri in the Sirohi district of Rajasthan, DHNS reports from Jaipur.

Out of the 55 people who fell sick, 40 were admitted to the community health centre and Abu road hospital.

Chief Medical and Health Officer (Sirohi) Sushil Parmar confirmed that the victims had consumed it from a roadside vendor after which most of them complained of vomiting and abdominal pain.

The victims were immediately rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment.

"Most of them are in a stable condition now. They are under treatment and medication has been given to most of them. None of them is critical," CMHO Sushil Parmar said.

According to the Chief Medical and Health Officer, the samples of the paani puri had been collected for testing. Most of the patients were out of danger.

Liked the story?

  • 3

    Happy
  • 3

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 2

    Angry

Comments:

Paani puri contamination

0 comments

Write the first review for this !