Girl dies of drug overdose in Goa


Neha Bahuguna died at a city hospital yesterday.

Police Department spokesman Atmaram Deshpande said the medical report attributed the death to drug overdose.

The girl, reportedly from Delhi, was working in Bangalore and was down in Goa to participate in `Sunburn Goa Festival-2009' organised at Candolim beach.

She was transported from the festival venue to the hospital in a serious condition, police said.

The festival organisers, however, said the girl did not consume drugs at the venue.
"We had kept a strict surveillance through 40 CCTV cameras and sniffer dogs," the organisers stated.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry