Child dies, six others ill after eating poisonous 'prasad'

The 'prasad' was apparently distributed by an unidentified scooterist who had come to the area last evening to get his vehicle repaired.

The sweets was eaten by seven persons, including five children. Nearly an hour after, all of them complained of vomiting and uneasiness following which they were rushed to two hospitals where one of the five children died today.

Ujjawal's (11) body has been sent for post-mortem. The condition of others is also stated to be serious. Police is tying to establish the identity of the scooterist.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry