Short-circuit at house leads to devastating fire

Short-circuit at house leads  to devastating fire

A fire which broke out a house at Subhash Nagar in Malur on Tuesday, as the result of a short-circuit, left a scene of destruction here on Tuesday.

Nagaraju, a daily wage worker, residing at Subhash Nagar in Ward 22 was away at work when the incident happened. According the eyewitnesses, the fire began at around 10 am. After gutting Nagaraju’s house, it quickly spread to the adjoining house, where Muniraju lived, severely damaging his two-wheeler, television and other belongings.
Neighbours eventually managed to douse the fire before it could spreading further.

“Nagaraju and Muniraju are daily wage workers, and as they had left for work, there were no casualties,” explained Maladri, a town municipal council member of the 22nd war , after visiting the accident site.

Local police have registered a case are investigating.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry