Cop consumes pesticide by mistake, dies

Hanumanth Nagar police said, the constable, Nagendra Rao (47), a resident of Gavipuram, was working as gunman to Nelamangala MLA for the last two years. As he was suffering from stomach ailment, he was regularly taking medicines.

He stored medicines on a shelf next to his bed. On Sunday, when the pain was unbearable, he picked up a pesticide bottle kept next to the medicines and gulped. Though he was rushed to Kempegowda hospital he went into coma. After battling for life for three days, he was declared dead during the wee hours of Tuesday.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry