Reality Bytes 2

Reality Bytes 2

Tata’s realty offerings to the garden city

Tata Housing Development Company, along with its subsidiary Tata Value Homes, has announced special offers on the occasion of Ugadi. The offers will be applicable across their projects - The Promont, Riva Residences and New Haven Bengaluru.

The Promont, a crest of four majestic towers spread across 14 acres atop Bengaluru’s exclusive hill, will now be available by paying only 30 per cent of the cost upfront, and the remaining 70 per cent on possession. The development is planned as a cluster of contemporary fully-furnished apartments, with clever layouts in an international style and finish.

They are also offering a complimentary year-long maintenance on Riva Residences, Bengaluru. A part of India’s largest integrated green residential complex for senior citizens in Bengaluru, strategically located at Tumakuru Road – one of the city’s fastest developing corridors, it is a luxury residential gated community with four towers and magnificent views of green landscape.

Spread across 4.5 acres within the township of 25 acres of sprawling greenery, IGBC-certified Riva marries new-age technical designs with contemporary architecture. The township is well-equipped with a 24x7 managed health centre with senior nurses and paramedic staff.

And then, there’s an attractive 20:80 scheme on New Haven, Bengaluru. Home seekers can now enjoy a premium lifestyle surrounded by nature by paying only 20 per cent of the cost upfront, and the remaining 80 per cent on possession. The project offers two and three BHK homes that come with a well-equipped gymnasium, healthcare facilities, café, multipurpose hall, retail zone, crèche and retail spaces. Fitness lovers can enjoy the benefits of amenities like an in-house basketball court, volleyball court and a skating rink.

CREDAI Bengaluru wins top awards

Public Relations Council of India (PRCI) has conferred five awards on CREDAI Bengaluru for its publicity-related exercises for the year 2014. CREDAI has won one silver, one bronze and three appreciation awards under various categories. PRCI also conferred a Jury Special Chanakya Award for Strategic Planning for the outstanding contribution to profession, industry and society on Anil Nayak, CEO, CREDAI Bengaluru.

Speaking about these awards, Anil said, “Of these awards, CREDAI Bengaluru received a Silver award for corporate advertising campaign, a bronze for online newsletter and three appreciation awards for public service campaign, documentary film and in-house
magazine.”

In fact, this is the fourth time in a row that PRCI has conferred its awards on CREDAI Bengaluru for its outstanding performances in various activities of PR and Communication.
For almost a decade, PRCI has spearheaded the Collateral Corporate Awards. The PRCI’s Corporate Collateral Awards recognises professional standards in communication support
material in various categories.

DH Newsletter Privacy Policy Get the top news in your inbox
GET IT
Comments (+)