Bhansali behind Gurugram school bus attack: Kalvi

Bhansali behind Gurugram school bus attack: Kalvi

Bhansali behind Gurugram school bus attack: Kalvi

Calling the school bus attack in Gurugram an unfortunate incident, Shree Rajput Karni Sena chief Lokendra Singh Kalvi accused filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali for the attack. 

Describing it as a conspiracy to defame Karni Sena, Kalvi said, "We have evidence that Sanjay Leela Bhansali is behind the attack. Karni Sena has nothing to do with the attack on school kids in Gurugram. Attacking innocent kids is against Rajput valour and glory." He also demanded a probe into the matter. "We are demanding a CBI and judicial probe and we are sure that no case will be framed against us. We are innocent. Bhansali should be exposed," Kalvi added.
 
Calling Janata Curfew a hit across the country, Kalvi requested film distributors across India to boycott the film, "Janata Curfew was a huge success in northern states, especially Hindi heartlands such as UP, MP and Rajasthan. However curfew couldn't be a complete success because of north-south divide in India," he said.
 
Staggered protest
 
Owing to Republic Day celebrations on Friday, Kalvi said that no protest will be held till 11.30 AM to preserve the sanctity of the occasion. Karni Sena also claimed to have received 114 reviews of people who watched the movie on Thursday and claimed none of the reviews was positive. "We have video interviews of 114 viewers who watched Padmaavat on day one and all of them are claiming that it's one of the worst films so far. Misrepresentation of facts are there." He clarified that no one from Karni Sena watched the film.
 
On the future course of action, he said Karni Sena will continue to protest against the film. "We will be on roads for another three days and after that we will decide future course of action. Nothing can stop us from protesting," Kalvi added.
 

DH Newsletter Privacy Policy Get top news in your inbox daily
GET IT
Comments (+)