Argan oil is also known as ‘liquid gold’ that’s packed with vitamins that fortify hair and skin from within. Produced from the kernels of the argan tree which is endemic to Morocco, argan oil is a perfect hair oil. Did you know that the argan tree is also known as ‘the tree blessed by gods’? Argan oil contains vitamins A & E, omega-6 fatty acids and linoleic acid. Argan tree has been used since ages as a hair nurturer as it helps grow soft and healthy hair. It massively aids in promoting well-built and strong hair that’s also free from split ends. The benefits of argan oil for hair & skin are endless:
• Skin moisturiser: Argan oil is the best skin moisturiser to hydrate and soften skin. It’s an ideal product to give skin a natural boost. It gets absorbed into the skin easily, which makes it a great natural moisturiser.
• Skin toner: Argan oil is non-greasy, so it helps to balance your skintone by providing natural moisture; it also helps heal damaged skin cells. Its antioxidant effects makes argan oil an ideal anti-ageing product. It restores elasticity and makes skin plumper and softer.
• Lip moisturiser: Argan oil ensures that your lips stay plump, soft and supple.
• Powerhouse of antioxidants: Antioxidants are super healing and argan oil is filled with them; it has a high quantity of vitamin E oil that contains antioxidants which revitalise the hair cells, encouraging them to grow healthy hair. It is also a perfect solution for hair growth. Argan oil’s antioxidative elements such as fatty acids, omega-6 acid and linoleic acid refurbish your hair and help regain its lost shine.
• Hair conditioner: Argan oil is the best conditioner to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. It also helps to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair. It makes hair more manageable and adds a healthy attractive shine to any hairstyle.
• Scalp nutrient: Nourishment and care are vital to maintain hair well and keep it thick. Argan oil keeps you away from problems like dermatitis, dandruff-afflicted scalp that causes itchiness and burning. It prevents the hair follicle from getting clogged, which discourages hair growth. Argan oil therapy improves the quality of your scalp overall.
• Hair softener: Dry hair is a precursor for hair loss. Argan oil makes for the perfect overnight deep conditioning treatment which fixes your dry and brittle hair.
• Hair shield: When regular hair styling with straighteners or curling tongs damages your hair and when one’s hair loses its natural essence because of a lack of nutrients and moisture, then it will eventually look dull, but thankfully, there’s argan oil: simply brush a few drops of oil to damp hair after a wash and then condition as normal; the conditioner will lock in the nutrients from the argan oil and deeply hydrate your hair.