The advisories come into effect from March 23:
* Those going towards Raj Bhavan Road, Basaveshwara Circle (Chalukya Hotel), Vidhana Soudha West gate and Bellary Road should turn left at BRV junction (free left without signal), turn right at Anil Kumble Circle, turn right at Queen's Circle (Mahatma Gandhi Statue) and proceed towards Raj Bhavan and Basaveshwara Circle via CTO and GPO.
* Motorists proceeding to High Court should take free left turn at BRV junction, turn right at Anil Kumble junction, go straight at Queen’s Circle into King's Road and join Dr Ambedkar Veedhi through newly-opened road in front of Press Club and proceed to High Court. They need not go to CTO and GPO any more.
* Commuters proceeding towards K R Circle should take free left turn at BRV junction, right turn at Anil Kumble Circle, left turn into Kasturba Road at Queen's Circle, right turn at Siddalingaiah Junction (newly-opened right turn) and proceed to K R Circle via Cubbon Park, Century Club etc. They can also take an alternative road by moving straight into Bal Bhavan Road from Queen's Circle and join Cubbon Park Road near KSLTA and proceed to K R Circle (they can avoid signal at Siddalingaiah Circle this way).
* Commuters going to Mekhri Circle and towards Devanahalli should take right turn at BRV junction into Central Street, reach BMTC depot at Shivajinagar, take left turn at Jyoti Cafe junction, continue on M K Street towards Indian Express or Balekundri junction, continue straight on Cunningham Road, turn right on Millers Road at Chandrika Hotel and join Jayamahal Road via Cantonment.
* While coming from Cauvery Arts and Emporium towards Anil Kumble Circle, no right turn will be allowed at Anil Kumble junction towards Central Street.
* Those commuting from Indiranagar, Koramangala, Electronic City, Whitefield, NGEF, Old Madras Road, Domlur are advised not to come to central area and instead use Outer Ring Road at the nearest point and continue towards new airport via Hebbal. They can also use newly-built road from Nagavara as well as Hennur junction by taking right turn and join Bellary Road at the Bagalur Cross.
* Commuters coming from LRDE, Raj Bhavan, Police Commissioner's office, Infantry Road, Coffee Board towards Traffic Headquarters junction should continue straight up to Safina Plaza. They can take right turn on Main Guard cross road and take free left to Cubbon Road to continue towards Manipal Centre. Buses and other heavy vehicles moving on Infantry Road can take right turn at Union Road, free left turn towards Cubbon Road and continue on Cubbon Road. LMVs can also take right turn on Lady Curzon Road and join Cubbon Road.
* Commuters from International Airport are advised to use Outer Ring Road without coming to city centre while moving towards Indiranagar, Whitefield, Electronics City, Koramangala and other places.