×
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Three injured in gas cylinder blast

Last Updated : 21 January 2010, 19:57 IST
Last Updated : 21 January 2010, 19:57 IST

Follow Us :

Comments
ADVERTISEMENT

According to the police, an outdated rubber gas tube connecting to the regulator and gas stove caused the blast. The injured Syed Hafeez (45), Parveen Taj (35) and Nafeeza (13) are being treated at Victoria Hospital burns ward.

ADVERTISEMENT
Published 21 January 2010, 19:40 IST

Deccan Herald is on WhatsApp Channels | Join now for Breaking News & Editor's Picks

Follow us on :

Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT