Belagavi: Students suffer burns

Four students of SDVS English Medium School in Sankeshwar town, Hukkeri taluk, suffered burns in a mishap on Thursday. 

The students were hurt when boiling water from a radiator ripped open accidentally and splashed on their bodies. The incident occurred near Gotur village in Hukkeri on Thursday. 

The injured students have been identified as Lachket Koli (6), Siddharth Patil (5), Srishail Kumar Mathpati (4) and Anuradha Mathpati (6).

The incident took place when the students were on their way to school. They suffered burns on hands, legs and face. They have been admitted to a private hospital for treatment.

Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi? Who will win the battle royale of the Lok Sabha Elections 2019


Get real-time news updates, views and analysis on Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on Deccanherald.com/news/lok-sabha-elections-2019 


Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram with #DHPoliticalTheatre for live updates on the Indian general elections 2019.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry

Comments:

Belagavi: Students suffer burns

0 comments

Write the first review for this !