2-yr-old chokes on groundnut, dies

A two-year-old boy choked on a groundnut and died at Tippur village near Doddabelavangala on Thursday.

The deceased, Jeevan, was the only son of Shivakumar, a farmer, and Jyothi, a homemaker, the police said.

The incident happened when Jeevan was fed groundnuts by his mother. A groundnut got lodged in his throat and he began to choke.

The parents rushed Jeevan to Doddaballapur government hospital, but the child was declared dead on arrival.

A large number of people gathered in front of the hospital and charged that negligence in providing immediate treatment led to the death.

The police pacified the crowd and controlled situation. The jurisdictional police have registered a case of unnatural death.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 1

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 1

    Angry

Comments:

2-yr-old chokes on groundnut, dies

0 comments

Write the first review for this !