Man electrocuted in his rescue attempt

Amaresh (40), a forest guard, is the dead man. His daughter Rakshita (8) and his niece Pranita (10) were hospitalised.

While collecting dried clothes, Pranita accidentally came in contact with a live wire that had fallen on the ground. On hearing her screams, Rakshita rushed to rescue her, but she too suffered an electric shock.

Hearing their screams, Amaresh rushed to save them. He tried to pull the wire away from them, and in the process he was electrocuted.

Police have registered a case. Circle Inspector of Police Sampath Kumar and Bescom officers  rushed to the spot and inspected the area.

Zilla Panchayat member Ratnamma Nanjegowda  also visited the spot and consoled the family members.

 

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry