Siblings electrocuted

 Two siblings in their 20s were electrocuted when they came in contact with a live wire on the terrace of their house in Basavakalyana on Wednesday. Rohini Gayakwad, 23, and her brother Harshawardhan Gayakwad, 20, are the dead.  

Rohini was spreading clothes in the sun without noticing that the live wire dangling low was in direct contact with the clothes hanger. Harshawardhan, who was having lunch, found his sister struggling and rushed to her rescue. Both the siblings were electrocuted.  The two had lost their mother a few years ago and their father, Angadarava Gayakawada, is said to be residing in Mumbai. 

Comments (+)