Ramaswamy report not submitted to government: KSE

Nemmadi Kendras at hoblis to sigh farmers of standing in queues

Deputy chief minister K S Eshwarappa said that ex MLA A T Ramaswamy had not submitted any report to government on land encroachment at Bangalore.

Speaking to press persons after the drought review meeting at Hassan on Monday, he alleged that the beans of the report were spilled in the media, and government would discuss with experts and  take appropriate action in near future.

He said, though committee led by Ramaswamy had conducted study over the land encroachments in Bangalore and surrounding areas, no report to government had been submitted. The period of committee led by Balasubramanya formed for implementation of the report had also accomplished.

Government would think over the aspects published in media, he added.

Board

Eshwarappa said that presently a separate board for supply of water to main cities exists. All boards of towns would be brought under a new separate board very soon. “The issue is discussed with chief minister and would be brought into force within few days.”

‘Nemmadi’ at hoblis

Elaborating on opening Nemmadi Kendras at Hobli level, he said, within another two months, government would open Nemmadi Kendras at all hoblis to benefit farmers.

“Considering trouble caused to farmers by standing in long queues for various certificates at all districts, government has decided to open kendras at hobli level provided with essential computers and staff.”

District in charge minister Aravind Limbavali, MLA H D Revanna and ZP president B R Satyanarayana were present.

Comments (+)