Hunsur: Church gutted in fire mishap

Hunsur: Church gutted in fire mishap

The inside part of Paul Vision Church was completely gutted by fire due to a short circuit on Wednesday night in Hunsur.

Fr Gangadhar said that all materials in the church were charred in the fire. More than 100 plastic chairs, fan, electronic items were burnt down.

City Municipal Council members Zakir Hussain, Sathish, Chandra Nayak, leaders Swamy Gowda, Farooq and others visited the spot.

Incidents of similar accidents have been reported in neighbouring houses.

Cesc official Ramesh said that though the fire was caused by short circuit, the exact reason had to be verified.

DH Newsletter Privacy Policy Get top news in your inbox daily
GET IT
Comments (+)