Property gutted in accidental fire

Many residents helped personnel during their operation


The house belonged to Imtiaz, owner of Sagar Bajaj Automobiles in the City. The family members of Imtiaz immediately called up fire brigade when they noticed fire around 10 am in the morning.

However, doors and windows in all the rooms, documents and other household articles were gutted by the time fire brigade personnel arrived. But the personnel were successful in stopping further damage to the property.

Interestingly, many residents helped personnel in their effort. The loss caused due to the fire is yet be estimated.

Traffic jam

Tension prevailed in the area as smoke started billowing from the house. Traffic came to standstill as curious passersby, neighbours and motorcyclists gathered to see the house. Normalcy returned after police started managing the traffic. A case has been registered.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry