<p class="title rtejustify">A Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) team on Friday took Sachin Andure, the alleged main shooter in rationalist Narendra Dabholkar's killing case, to the crime spot here in Maharashtra.</p>.<p class="bodytext rtejustify">According to a police officer, Andure, who had his face covered was taken to the Omkareshwar Bridge, where Dabholkar was shot dead by two motorcycle-borne assailants on August 20, 2013, while he was on a morning walk.</p>.<p class="bodytext rtejustify">Based on information provided by Andure, who is in his late 20s, the CBI team recreated the entire crime scene as part of its investigation into the case, he said.</p>.<p class="bodytext rtejustify">According to the CBI, Sharad Kalaskar was the "second shooter" in the case.</p>.<p class="bodytext rtejustify">Currently, Kalaskar is in the Maharashtra Anti- Terrorism Squad's custody till September 3 in another case.</p>.<p class="bodytext rtejustify">Kalaskar was arrested by the ATS earlier this month in connection with the seizure of explosives from different parts of Maharashtra.</p>.<p class="bodytext rtejustify">Five people were arrested in the arms haul case and one of them gave the input about Andure's involvement in Dabholkar's killing, which the ATS shared with the CBI, a spokesperson of the central agency had said earlier.</p>.<p class="bodytext rtejustify">Acting on the input from the ATS following the arrest of Kalaskar and other accused, the CBI arrested Andure, a resident of Maharashtra's Aurangabad district, on August 18.</p>.<p class="bodytext rtejustify">The Dabholkar killing case was initially handled by the state police, but in May 2014, it was handed over to the CBI by the Bombay High Court. </p>
<p class="title rtejustify">A Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) team on Friday took Sachin Andure, the alleged main shooter in rationalist Narendra Dabholkar's killing case, to the crime spot here in Maharashtra.</p>.<p class="bodytext rtejustify">According to a police officer, Andure, who had his face covered was taken to the Omkareshwar Bridge, where Dabholkar was shot dead by two motorcycle-borne assailants on August 20, 2013, while he was on a morning walk.</p>.<p class="bodytext rtejustify">Based on information provided by Andure, who is in his late 20s, the CBI team recreated the entire crime scene as part of its investigation into the case, he said.</p>.<p class="bodytext rtejustify">According to the CBI, Sharad Kalaskar was the "second shooter" in the case.</p>.<p class="bodytext rtejustify">Currently, Kalaskar is in the Maharashtra Anti- Terrorism Squad's custody till September 3 in another case.</p>.<p class="bodytext rtejustify">Kalaskar was arrested by the ATS earlier this month in connection with the seizure of explosives from different parts of Maharashtra.</p>.<p class="bodytext rtejustify">Five people were arrested in the arms haul case and one of them gave the input about Andure's involvement in Dabholkar's killing, which the ATS shared with the CBI, a spokesperson of the central agency had said earlier.</p>.<p class="bodytext rtejustify">Acting on the input from the ATS following the arrest of Kalaskar and other accused, the CBI arrested Andure, a resident of Maharashtra's Aurangabad district, on August 18.</p>.<p class="bodytext rtejustify">The Dabholkar killing case was initially handled by the state police, but in May 2014, it was handed over to the CBI by the Bombay High Court. </p>