Man dies of suffocation

 An elderly man was found dead in the City on Tuesday.Ramachandra, 70, a resident of Patalamma Layout on Sathya Sai Old Age Home Road in Kadugodi, allegedly died of suffocation after thick smoke enveloped his room following a fire due to a short circuit Monday night.

The victim was living with his son Ramesh and daughter-in-law.
Ramesh told the Kadugodi police his father had dinner with them and retired to his room.
When he did not respond to calls Tuesday morning, Ramesh broke open the door and found him lying dead in the room covered in  smoke.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry