Cell to address veterans' woes

A veteran cell has been established in the Adjutant General’s Branch at the Army Headquarters to look after the grievances and welfare of the ex-servicemen or widows.

A press release issued by the Press Information Bureau (Defence Wing), Government of India, stated that grievances pertaining to ex-servicemen and widows of Pioneer Corps of the Indian Army may contact the Pioneer Corps Records, Agaram Post, Bangalore - 560 007, or call: 080 - 2555 9294 for more information, the release stated.

DH Newsletter Privacy Policy Get the top news in your inbox
Comments (+)