Techie killed in accident

Techie killed in accident

Deceased has been identified as Sanjeev Kumar (26), a native of Himachal Pradesh.
He was employed at IBM and was staying at a relative’s place in Jayanagar. Sanjeev
would have survived the accident if only he had worn the helmet, the police said.

Toddler dies of burns

A three-year-old girl died of burns after she accidentally tripped and fell into a hot water tub at her residence in RHB Colony in Mahadepura.

The police said, Laxmi, daughter of Srinivas Murthy, while playing inside the house accidentally tripped into the hot water tub. With more than 40 percent burns, she succumbed to the injuries after a lapse of four hours.

One injured in mishap

A school bus rammed into a cab seriously injuring a software employee and two others on Tuesday morning. Irate public pulled out the driver and rained blows on him. However, atleast six children on board escaped unhurt.  The accident occurred at around 7:30 am near Satya Sai Circle, Jayanagar.

Vishwas, the injured software employee is battling for life at a private hospital, while Arvind and another colleague were treated as outpatients. The cab was heading towards Chikkalasandra to drop the employees home after the completion of their night shift.

Meanwhile, Shiva Kumar, school bus driver confessed to the police that he was late by 20 minutes and had to rush to the next pick up point at Jayangar 5th Block “As I was hard pressed for time and was speeding, I failed to notice the car,” conceded the driver.

Bodies of infants found

Bodies of two infants were found in separate incidents in the City on Tuesday.
Body of a four-month-old baby bitten by dogs was found near a graveyard in Vittalnagar in Chamarajpet police station limits on Tuesday afternoon. In another incident, body of a newborn baby was found near Victoria Hospital at 11:30 am.
Body found in lake

The body of an unidentified youth, aged between 23 and 25 years, was found in Ulsoor lake here on Tuesday evening, the police said. The body has been kept at Bowring Hospital.