Fire destroys Bhiwandi cloth godown

Fire destroys Bhiwandi cloth godown, no report of injuries

The incident took place in Dapoda village, and no injuries were reported

Representative Image/Credit: PTI

A fire that broke out in Bhiwandi in Thane district on Sunday evening destroyed a cloth godown, though there were no reports of injuries, and efforts to control the blaze continued, an official said.

The incident took place in Dapoda village and a fire engine each from Thane and Bhiwandi municipal corporations were engaged in dousing operations, said RDMC chief Santosh Kadam.