12 new born babies escape fire

The maternity ward of the hospital caught fire due to short circuit on Friday between 9 pm and 10 pm, fire department sources said.

The babies were rescued immediately by hospital staff and visitors, they said. Later, the ceiling of the ward burnt totally and fell down where the babies were sleeping, they said. The fire was finally extinguished with the help of fire brigade, hospital staff and visitors, they said.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry