<p>Assam Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi has said that a probe will be instituted to find out facts regarding alleged involvement of foreign hands in the recent Assam violence.<br /><br />"From the beginning I have stated that some foreign hands are involved. It is not merely a clash between Bodos and minorities. The Union Home ministry report that Pakistani elements were involved has vindicated our stand," Gogoi told PTI.<br /><br />"We will institute a probe to find out details regarding the involvement of foreign elements in the violence," he added.</p>.<p>Meanwhile, in stray incidents of violence one person was injured in Dhubri district and a few houses were torched in Chirang district last night, even as curfew was relaxed for 12 hours in Rangiya subdivision of Kamrup Rural district.<br /><br />Police said a person belonging to the minority community was injured at Chilkikhata, under Bilasipara police station, late last evening after a group of miscreants attacked him with arrows.<br /><br />The condition of the injured is stated to be critical and he has been shifted to the Gauhati Medical College Hospital.<br /><br />In another incident, unidentified miscreants set ablaze three houses at Khunkrajora under Bijni police station in Chirang last night.<br /><br />Additional forces have been deployed in the area. The Army is also conducting flag marches at various places. <br /><br />Curfew in Rangiya was relaxed from 7 am to 7 pm today. Shops and markets were open in Rangiya town even as security forces continued to maintain strict vigil.<br /><br />"We are constantly monitoring the situation. There have been no reports of any fresh incidents in the past few hours," Assam IGP (Law & Order) L R Bishnoi told PTI.<br />Meanwhile, one more special train reached Guwahati this morning from Bangalore carrying around 800 passengers.<br /><br />"Two special trains from Bangalore had reached yesterday and another arrived here at around 8 am this morning," Northeast Frontier Railway PRO Nripen Bhattacharya said.<br />The violence in the lower Assam districts, which started on July 19-20, have so far claimed 78 lives and displaced over four lakh people.</p>
<p>Assam Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi has said that a probe will be instituted to find out facts regarding alleged involvement of foreign hands in the recent Assam violence.<br /><br />"From the beginning I have stated that some foreign hands are involved. It is not merely a clash between Bodos and minorities. The Union Home ministry report that Pakistani elements were involved has vindicated our stand," Gogoi told PTI.<br /><br />"We will institute a probe to find out details regarding the involvement of foreign elements in the violence," he added.</p>.<p>Meanwhile, in stray incidents of violence one person was injured in Dhubri district and a few houses were torched in Chirang district last night, even as curfew was relaxed for 12 hours in Rangiya subdivision of Kamrup Rural district.<br /><br />Police said a person belonging to the minority community was injured at Chilkikhata, under Bilasipara police station, late last evening after a group of miscreants attacked him with arrows.<br /><br />The condition of the injured is stated to be critical and he has been shifted to the Gauhati Medical College Hospital.<br /><br />In another incident, unidentified miscreants set ablaze three houses at Khunkrajora under Bijni police station in Chirang last night.<br /><br />Additional forces have been deployed in the area. The Army is also conducting flag marches at various places. <br /><br />Curfew in Rangiya was relaxed from 7 am to 7 pm today. Shops and markets were open in Rangiya town even as security forces continued to maintain strict vigil.<br /><br />"We are constantly monitoring the situation. There have been no reports of any fresh incidents in the past few hours," Assam IGP (Law & Order) L R Bishnoi told PTI.<br />Meanwhile, one more special train reached Guwahati this morning from Bangalore carrying around 800 passengers.<br /><br />"Two special trains from Bangalore had reached yesterday and another arrived here at around 8 am this morning," Northeast Frontier Railway PRO Nripen Bhattacharya said.<br />The violence in the lower Assam districts, which started on July 19-20, have so far claimed 78 lives and displaced over four lakh people.</p>