Saw mill guts in fire

Ganesh Saw-mill located in the densely populated Basavanahalli main road in the city was reduced to ashes after it caught fire due to electricity short circuit on Saturday.

The fire that erupted at around 4.30 pm, continued to burn the building for one and half hour.

Fire had totally engulfed the shop, even before the fire and emergency personnel reached the spot. The incident did not led to any casualty.

A case related to the saw-mill was in the court and the court on Saturday evening had given an order to evict the mill. Surprisingly, the mill caught fire almost at the same time when the court verdict was out.

DH Newsletter Privacy Policy Get top news in your inbox daily
GET IT
Comments (+)