Faulty wire claims a life

 A 38-year-old man was electrocuted in Shadab Nagar Saturday evening. The deceased has been identified as Mohammed Haider, a native of Uttar Pradesh, who was living in Shahdab Nagar in D J police station limits.

The incident occured when Haider attempted to turn on the motor for the water sump with a faulty connection. While attempting to skin the wire and fix the line, he came in contact with the live wire and was electrocuted.

Though residents of the area rushed him to a nearby private hospital, he was declared brought dead. D J Halli Police have registered a case.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry