The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has decided to conduct the national examination.
A National Monitoring Committee(NMC) was constituted for monitoring the issues pertaining to the policy as well as conduct of the GPAT examination.
The NMC recommended for the MS University of Baroda to conduct of first GPAT examination for Pharmacy graduates on May 02, 2010 throughout the country.
The MS University of Baroda will be the sole authority for conducting GPAT 2010 and to declare the results as well.
The application forms and brochure will be issued at the designated branches of Bank of Baroda across the country or by post.
* Application and information brochure to be issued from 25 January, 2010
* Last date for issue of application form at bank Counters, (during the bank hours): 22 February, 2010
* Last date for issue of application form at The M S University of Baroda, Vadodara, (11 am to 5 pm): 1st March, 2010
* Last date for receipt of completed OMR application form along with pay-in-slip at GPAT Office, The M.S.University of Baroda, Vadodara:12th March, 2010 (till 5 pm)
* GPAT 2010 examination 2pm - 5pm, 2nd May 2010
* Results: 24th May 2010