Fire in fruit stall godown

Fruits and other articles stored in a godown were reduced to ashes as a fruit stall caught fire in Peenya on Friday morning.

According to the police, the fire broke out at a fruit stall on 7th cross in Peenya 1st stage around 4 am. The blaze spread to the adjacent shop also. A few local residents noticed the fire and called up the fire force. Three fire tenders took around two hours to douse the fire. Electric short circuit is suspected to have triggered the fire, police said.

DH Newsletter Privacy Policy Get the top news in your inbox
GET IT
Comments (+)