Daily wear or casual attire is a basic necessity for all of us. From a movie date to shopping, casual wear goes a long way. But our daily wear does not have to be all that casual, after all! We have jotted down a list of celebrity-inspired outfits that you can sport in your daily lives and carry them with elegance and panache. From comfortable kurtis and tops to stylish dresses, we have it all here. Check out the ultimate guide to a stylish lifestyle:
• Kurti: A kurti is indispensable for a contemporary woman’s wardrobe. It, in no way, associates you with a conservative atmosphere or background. You can team a kurti with a scarf or maybe don a cape over it. It will completely change the entire visual appeal of your outfit. Since animal print is going to rule our wardrobes in 2019, maybe you could consider it for a celeb-inspired daily wear outfit.
• Top: A top is as essential for your wardrobe as denim. One can barely do without a top. Celebrities are often spotted wearing casual tops and t-shirts, yet carry them with ultra style. It can be teamed up with denim or trousers of any kind and you are good to go. A high pony can make you look extra chirpy while wearing a celebrity-inspired look like this.
• Midi dress: Vibrant designs and natural comfort is what helps you in keeping cool and staying confident about your overall appearance. A midi falls in the category of business chic or semi-casual. It not only ensures ultra comfort but also makes you stay in tune with contemporary trends. It is chic but tough, luxurious yet wearable. A floral print midi dress is a great fit for a picnic, while a pastel or solid one goes for any occasion.
• Jumpsuit: A jumpsuit is synonymous with comfort and convenience. It can help bring out the chic diva in you. Classy and quirky, a jumpsuit is a great pick for the millennials today. It can easily raise your sex appeal and yet make you look sassy at the workplace, too.
• Maxi dress: A maxi dress is our favourite pick from the celeb-inspired daily wear list of attires. Easy to carry and elegant in terms of appearance, a maxi dress can make you look effortlessly gorgeous. Every other day, the media spots celebrities wearing flowing, floor-length maxi dresses with breezy designs and cuts. You can go for pastels and prints for day time and maybe embroidery or solids for the evening.
(The author is VP Design, Raisin)