7-year-old electrocuted

The victim, Tabresh died of electrocution after he accidentally came in contact with a live electric wire. The police said, the child along with his mother was scavenging for plastic items near the open space next to EWS quarters in Vivek Nagar area. Unknowingly, the boy touched the live wire near the transformer and died on the spot. The hapless mother was unconsolable.


In an attempt to reform her alcoholic husband, Parvathi (48) of Maruti Nagar in Madiwala doused herself in kerosene and set ablaze on Monday night, but suffered burns that killed her.

When Marappa, returned home drunk, Parvathi threatened suicide and set herself on fire. Both the husband and wife were admitted to Victoria hospital burns ward. Parvathi was declared dead while Marappa is battling for life.

Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi? Who will win the battle royale of the Lok Sabha Elections 2019

Get real-time news updates, views and analysis on Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on Deccanherald.com/news/lok-sabha-elections-2019 

Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram with #DHPoliticalTheatre for live updates on the Indian general elections 2019.

Liked the story?

  • 0

  • 0

  • 0

  • 0

  • 0