Three children die in fire mishap

 While, Kaveri (2), Bharati (3), and Saraswati (8) succumbed to injuries, their mother Draupadi is battling for life with burns at the District General hospital.

The fire mishap occurred when the kerosene lit lamp fell on the bed accidentally, while the inmates of the house were fast asleep. Parashuram, a boy after noticing the fire raised an alarm and his father Laxman, who was sleeping outside the house tried to douse the fire with the help of neighbours. However, the tragedy had taken its toll. Laxman, was also injured in the process.

The injured were rushed to the Sedam hospital and after preliminary treatment were brought to the District hospital, where the three girls succumbed to injuries.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry