Food inspector electrocuted

A food inspector was electrocuted in Kamakshipalya on Tuesday morning.

Police said R Hanumaiah, 55, a resident of HVR Layout and the food inspector (North Zone) of BBMP, was trying to remove a coconut frond that had fallen on the electric wire in front of his house, when he was electrocuted.

Police said around 6.30 am, Hanumaiah went to the balcony in the first floor to remove the frond presuming it might lead to problem later.

As he tried to drag the branch, he was electrocuted.

He was staying alone in the house that he got constructed in HVR Layout a few years ago. He was married to Radhamma and has a daughter, Monika, who is married.

The post mortem was conducted at  Victoria Hospital, police said.

Liked the story?

  • 0

    Happy
  • 0

    Amused
  • 0

    Sad
  • 0

    Frustrated
  • 0

    Angry